just discovered i'm an artist, not a writer, but do it anyway

My photo
EARTH, MILKY WAY GALAXY, United States

Monday, October 12, 2009

I haven't written in a while. Lots of new things to post. Since my "beautiful departure" from Comasoft I've been busy writing/producing with Glitter Assassin (shoegaze/indie), and my own blend of electronic dance loving called....wait for it...Dredillah. I still write on the side & colobarate with other artists. I fairly sure I'm not going to be able to stop this musical hobby of mine. Currently I'm not a part of a gig-ing band, but I think that's going to change soon. As of today there are 25 songs in Glitter Assassin's roster. There are 12 songs that will make the 1st release. I've enlisted some close friends to assist in the various production duitys. Im messing with the order of the 12 to see what gives the compilation the best flow. A downloadable album seems like a great distribution method. CD's are so old school but I kind of miss the fun packaging that comes with a CD release.

No comments: