just discovered i'm an artist, not a writer, but do it anyway

My photo
EARTH, MILKY WAY GALAXY, United States

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dream 12142011


Dreamed about a friend of a friend who had passed away a few years ago. In the dream there were indications that he had taken his own life and that at the time this was a huge relief for him. Through much of the dream he was asking about his loved ones because it seemed that he was unable to observe them himself with any detail. He said something like "the more he tried to listen and understand the more confusing things got" he said I have a unique ability to not feel (or block) emotions as deeply as others. He mentioned this emotional shielding (I'll call him Lo) was both useful and dangerous, and only in time would I truly understand why. Lo didn't seem to be in any pain and didn't mention a hell, pagartory, heaven or afterlife but did say that his "journey" was temporarily in some sort of holding pattern. It was raining when I woke up this morning, I love the rain, it's going to be a great day.